ILGA Asia would like to welcome all the LGBTIQ activists, experts and scholars working on SOGIESC issues and all other allies to the 7th Asia Regional Conference from 4-8 December 2017. This time, the conference will take place in Phnom Penh, the capital of the Kingdom of Cambodia. Venue of the conference will be announced at a later date. This conference is hosted by Rainbow Community of Kampuchea (RoCK).
Scholarship Application: If you are looking for scholarship to attend the conference, please use this form instead. Deadline for submission is 23 July 2017. Priority will be given to ILGA members and approved speakers / presenters. Scholarships are also provided on availability, so applicants seeking for partial scholarships are more likely to be selected.
Please note that the payment system is not open yet. You will receive an email from us with instruction to proceed with the payment when it is ready.
To inquire about your voting rights, write to email@example.com.
To become an ILGA member, see membership details on ILGA website.
Here are some of the important deadlines:
- 22 June 2017: opening of conference registrations and launch of call scholarship applications and workshop proposals
- 23 July 2017: deadline for applications for scholarships and for workshop proposals
- 14 August 2017: ILGA Asia contacts selected scholars and initiates travel arrangement
- 27 October 2017: final draft of Conference Programme
- 10 November 2017: final agenda released
- 4 December 2017: pre-conference begins
- 6 December 2017: conference begins
- 8 December 2017: conference ends
Other information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.